Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Re-evaluating life

So let's re-evaluate my life from where I was some months ago (when I decided to close the blog):

> - don't like the city I'm supposed to live in;
I like it much more now due to something that happened (see below). Have actually found myself thinking of Beijing more and more as my home ... albeit a strange one.

> - have metaphysical doubts about the work I do;
Well, the doubts remain.

> - have come closer to my parents and family albeit living several thousand miles
> apart;
Still very much true.

> - have probably fallen in... Liking for someone (she probably would not like the
> other l word)... she just needs to find out;
This is the biggest change. The person I felt "in Liking with" strangely became more distant and out of the blue... I fell in love with a girl. I call her "Tinker Bell"... and she calls me... a lot of things, although "Peter Pan" seems to be her appropriate favourite. I think we are truly in love and everything is moving very fast... albeit not too fast.

> - found that my life is in general quite good and I should just stop complaining
>(some higher meaning here, but will not go into it).
Life is indeed good and hope it will stay so for many years to come.

No comments: