Thursday, July 20, 2006

She

When I last saw you, you were getting out of the car in London. I was on my way to the airport, indeed to my new life. That seemed... it, but it really wasn't.

Our relationship - or rather lack of it - is the most mysterious I've ever had. I simply don't get it. Why did I like you so much... better yet, why do I miss you so much?

You are undoubtedly comparable to a cat - sometimes very close, sometimes so, so distant.

I remember vividly what you were wearing when I last saw you: jeans, denim jacket, tennis shoes... the cool casual look. Gorgeous as always. You still don't believe me when I tell you are incredibly cute, do you?

I remember your intrinsic beauty - the one you might feel you don't have... but believe me you do - but I also remember something else: the last two times we met, I felt that you were abandoning yourself in me more... not totally, but more. Was it because I was leaving or was it because that was where our pseudo-relationship was taking us?

Probably, I will never know.

A real huge kiss from far, far away and... I do miss you!

No comments: