Sunday, January 11, 2004

Ok. Now I’m in London.
“So what?” – you might ask.
Well, so I’ve been given the chance to sort-of start over.
New job.
New life.
In a new city.
Once in a while, I go out at night for a walk.
Fortunately, I live in a nice neighbourhood and it’s good to be walking in a deserted London.
I have to think once in a while and actually just have a chance of not thinking at all.
That said, I’ve understood the peaceful life that I now have and the value of that.
I’ve also understood that I finally found myself and liked what I found.
Life is surprising, because even when you are submitted to a long on-going routine, you can always break it and thinks change ever so quickly.
“What about women?”
Always a tough question… sorry, answer.
I just don’t worry any more.
I worry a lot more about myself now. Not in a typical egotistical fashion, but rather in a self-respecting way. Respecting my body, my soul… my spiritual life.
“What about women?”
The question keeps creeping in.
The answer doesn’t.
No idea… That’s it. Never actually understood what this Blog should be about, but now I got it.
It couldn’t be about me. Definitely not about London, so it will be about women… at least some sort of distorted view (mine) on them.

Cheers.

No comments: