Wednesday, January 28, 2004

“You have a phone call.”
“Sorry?”
“You have a phone call from a woman.”
“Who?”
“She hasn’t told me her name.”
“Thanks. Hi.”
“Hi.”
“Who is this?”
“It’s me. Don’t you recognize me?”
“Well, not really. I’m sorry. Should I?”
“Yes, you should.”
“Who are you, if I may ask?”
“I’m the woman of your life.”
“Is this a dream again?”
“Yes, it is.”
“Well, what do you look like then?”
“Surprise.”
“How old are you?”
“Surprise again.”
“Well, can you tell me anything about yourself?”
“Yes, I’m the woman of your life.”
“How will I meet you?”
“You just will, when you stop thinking about it.”
“How will I know it’s you?”
“Well, you won’t… it will just happen.”
“Like in fairy tales?”
“No, like in real life. We’ll get to meet each other. We’ll like each other more and more and we’ll spend the rest of our lives together.”
“That’s it?”
“Yes. That’s pretty much it.”
“Buzzzzzz.”
“Oh, damn, 8 o’clock again… time to get ready for work.”

No comments: