Friday, July 08, 2005

Girls / Women

Well, I give up. I have had extraordinary advise from men and women alike and still don't get it. How does one show interest in a girl?

"You have to show interest, but not too much." or "You shouldn't show any initial interest. Just keep a distance and then go for it." or "You should show total commitment to the girl"...

Guys (and gals), your advice sucks. It doesn't make any sense. You guys (and gals) contradict each other all the time and I am guessing you are not doing it on purpose, so why doesn't it make sense?

Well, I believe - and this is theoretical, so please don't mind me - that your advice is based on specific situations of your own lives. The way you met your girlfriend / boyfriend, etc.

The thing is - and I know this will come as shock - people are different. I am different, most of the girls I get interested in are different (or at least they seem to be) and then you go into the "I'm not really sure method 3 will work. Nor method 1 or 2..." Real life demands real situations, real reactions and I will continue my (with low success) approach to relations... a ad-hoc one... one "made to measure"... typically shocking, most of the times very different, but at least MY approach.

I do hope you will stay as my friends after this ;-)

No comments: