Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Travelling

I have now travelled to 30 countries (this is my 30th) in my life and to 10 new ones since I joined the company I have been working for in the last two years.

I know the difference between Economy classes (for short-haul flights) of some airlines and even better the differences between the Business classes (for long-haul flights) of many more. I know a lot of lounges, way too well some Airports in Europe and this is scary. Why?

I feel I've lost some sense of grounding and home... If home is where I spend most of my time (although not too much or indeed many weekends these days) it would be London... if it were to be where my incredible family and my great friends are, it would be Lisbon... if it were to be where my Heart is... well, let's just say my Heart is somewhere between two cities... maybe on an airplane somewhere (and no... it has nothing to do with air-hostesses) just trying to decided where to be.

No comments: