Sunday, October 29, 2006

What should have been the "What a week!" post

First of all, this was supposed to be a romantic post, since I was going to transcribe something I wrote a couple of days ago, but guess what? I will transcribe that one later.

Well, my parents are leaving town tomorrow so I had a drink with them at their hotel. After that I was going home (I swear I was), but I don't know why, I decided to actually stop at a club/bar/disco close to my flat... and what a decision that proved to be.

Of course I forgot it as Halloween and that there was a party tonight and what a party it was. I had tremendous fun - albeit alone - and finally remembered how much I enjoyed dancing.

Well, it was extremely cool and for those friends who were wondering, I'm definitely back!

P.S.: I will not try to explain this photo, but I guess you get the drift anyway.

No comments: