Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Irrationality Playstation style

Ok, ok, I've just received my Playstation 3 and this was a photo-finish. I tried to get it through several sites and finally got it almost out of desperation from YesAsia.

The thing is... I really didn't need to get it. I didn't need to overpay to get it now... but I wanted it, I really wanted it.

So this slight irrational behavior has led me to rethink my approach on consumerism (others and my own). It has led me to think that I'm just a (relatively old) spoiled kid who is just doing things for fun. Anyway, more to follow on this.

P.S.: The PS3 is truly an incredible gadget. Although the current games that are out still don't take advantage of its full potential and I do need to get a good HDTV (here I go again... damn it), it is a fantastic machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mistake. should have gotten wii!!!