Thursday, September 14, 2006

Series: Las Vegas

Ok, it's one of those guilty pleasures. It doesn't have brilliant screenplays, it's not believable, but it sure is fun. A couple of things that I would say I really like:
- James Caan. What an actor. Very much THE actor of the series. The rest of the cast has a lot of ups and downs, but not this guy. Always in character.
- The girls. Oh so cute... and ... that's about it. I'm on series 3 and Flynn Boyle doesn't work for me at all.
- The action scenes are cool. They are over-the-top, but cool.
- The overall "look and feel" of the series is quite good.

And that's about it. A guilty pleasure. I will keep buying the DVDs, but it won't change the world. It just makes the rest of us that haven't been to Vegas yet, want to go to the real "sin city"... desperately.

No comments: