Saturday, September 23, 2006

Yet another post of a Thoughts text
----------------------------------------------------
Almada, September 14th 1998 (Almada, Portugal)

Scent and touch

The light is hurting me.
I can’t quite figure out where I am at.
I have the feeling that there’s someone else in the room. Someone watching me.
And the scent… the sweet smell… it must be a woman.
All of a sudden, I lose my sight… I can’t see.
She is touching me on the face.
First with the palm of her hand, gently caressing my cheeks.
Then with the back of her hand, touching my forehead.
Is she feeling my temperature, is she just touching me?
She just wants my thoughts, she wants to know how I feel about her… How I feel around her.
She starts talking to me, saying something.
It really isn’t important but her voice sounds familiar.
I’ve been around her.
I start to get a glimpse of her figure.
I’m starting to recognize her…
I wake up.

MUSIC I WOULD BE (AM) LISTENING TO: “The Ballad of Sleeping Beauty”, Sophie B. Hawkins
FILM I WOULD BE (AM) WATCHING: “Splendor in the grass”

No comments: